The Thiago First Kicks in Charcoal are introduced just in time for the colder months. Perfect for beginner walkers, the Thiago a classic grey suede baby shoe made with stretchy, faux laces, a velcro strap closure, and split rubber sole. In a nutshell, our Thiago is designed to stay on your baby's feet and assist in gripping the floor as walking becomes more the norm. The plaid lining adds a touch of warmth, too.
*Structured silhouette looks, feels, and operates like a shoe—perfect for early and beginner walkers. Not water/snow-proof.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Structured silhouette looks, feels, and operates like a shoe—perfect for early and beginner walkers. Not water/snow-proof.
- Sole flexes and bends with every step to allow full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Sizes 0-3 & 3-6 Months have a soft, suede sole.
- Sizes 6 months and older have a split rubber sole that grips the floor, adds durable traction & helps prevent falls.
- Adjustable closures make for easy on & off.
- Padded insole provides protection and plenty of cushioning.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.