- Help your adventurer trek up the hills with the dependable Merrell® Kids Trail Quest Washable sneakers. These breathable hiking shoes are constructed in a supple leather upper with mesh panels.
- Low-profile construction features an abrasion-resistant toe bumper, elasticized laces, hook-and-loop ankle strap, and a cushioned collar with a pull-tab heel.
- Fabricated with a breathable mesh lining, removable cushioned footbed, and a flexible M Select® Grip rubber outsole.
WHAT IS THE APMA SEAL OF ACCEPTANCE?
• The APMA Seal of Acceptance is granted to products found to promote good foot health.
• To earn the seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
• The APMA's Seal of Acceptance identifies products of exceptional quality that are made with a consumer-first approach to comfort and safety. The APMA sees the Seal as a way of helping consumers make informed decisions about foot health.
WHY IS IT REALLY IMPORTANT FOR KIDS?
• According to the APMA, nearly 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing uncomfortable or ill-fitting shoes during childhood.
• The feet of young children are soft and pliable and can grow up to a half size every 2-4 months depending on their age, so well-constructed, comfortable and flexible footwear is important. Wearing ill-fitting, uncomfortable or stiff, rigid shoes can have lasting, long-term effects to developing feet. Feet are still growing into their teen years making quality and comfort important whether it's their first pair of shoes or their fifteenth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 5.4 oz