Create pretend play tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more! Choose play food ingredients, pretend to grill sliceable wooden ingredients on the skillet, fill a felt tortilla or a durable hard taco shell, and serve with a choice of play toppings! The 43-piece set includes three reusable, double-sided menu and recipe cards, and a wooden knife and spoon. Fun play food sides, fillings, and toppings include sliceable proteins and vegetables, felt rice, beans, cheese, and cream, a hot sauce bottle, and a salsa bottle that squirts string. Kids three and older will love choosing, chopping, grilling, and filling to create play versions of some of their favorite meals!
- 43-piece Mexican/Tex-Mex play food and skillet set for making tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more with a durable hard taco shell and felt tortilla with self-stick tabs
- Chop wooden food pieces with self-stick tabs using wooden knife (chicken, beef, shrimp, tomato, avocado, pepper, onion)
- Felt food pieces includes cream in a tub with lid, pinto beans in a can with lid, shredded cheese in a pouch, yellow rice in a box, salsa in a string-squirting bottle; also includes wooden hot sauce bottle
- Stir on skillet with wooden spoon; produce stores in hinged container; reusable double-sided menu/recipe cards on a ring
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play